1. ALLAH can tell a lie. (Fataawa Rasheediyah, vol. 1. Page 19).
2. Al-Laah does not know beforehand what His creations would do. Al-Laah comes to know of their doings only after they have done something. (Tafseer Bulghatul Hairaanpages 157 and 158).
3. Shaitaan (Satan) and the Angel of death are more knowledgeable than the holy Prophet is (Sallal Laahu ‘Alaihi Wa Sallam).(Baraaheen-e-Qaati’ah,pages 51 and 52).
4. The Prophet of Al-Laah was not aware of his ultimate fate and of things beyond a wall. (Barraheen-e-Qaati ‘ah, page51).
5. The kind of knowledge and the amount of knowledge of the unseen given by Almighty Al-Laah to the holy Prophet (Sallal Laahu ‘Alaihi Wa Sallam) has also been given to animals, lunatics and children. (Hifzul Ieemnan,page 7).
6. Even the thought of the holy Prophet (Sallal Laahu ‘Alaihi Wa Sallam) occurring during Namaaz ismuch worse than to be immersed in the thought of an ox or a donkey. (Siraat-e-Mustaqeem,page 86). (But the thought of Thanvi Sahib or any other Deobandi Mullaa coming during Namaaz isjustified).
7. The appellation Rahmatul Lil ‘Aalameen isnot an exclusive attribute of the holy Prophet (Sallal Laahu ‘Alaihi Wa Sallam). Other saintly persons also can be called Rahmatul Lil’Aalameen. (Fataawa Rasheediyahvol. 2. Page 12).
8. To the common people, the expression “Khaatim-un-Nabiy-yeen”means the “last Prophet”. To the knowing people this is not a correct view. Even if a Prophet was to be born after the holy Prophet (Sallal Laahu ‘Alaihi Wa Sallam) it would still have no effect on the concept of the finality of Muhammad (Sallal Laahu ‘Alaihi Wa Sallam). (Tahzeerun-Naas,Pages 3 and 25).
9. The holy Prophet (Sallal Laahu ‘Alaihi Wa Sallam) learnt the Urdu language from the ‘Ulama of Deoband. (Baraaheen-e-Qaati ‘ah,page 26).
10. The Prophet (Sallal Laahu ‘Alaihi Wa Sallam) should be respected as an elder brother. (Taqwiyatul leemaan,page 58). (But to pay exaggerated and undue respects to the ‘Ulama of Deoband is justified.)
11. If Al-Laah so wills He can create millions upon millions of the likes of Muhammad (Sallal Laahu ‘Alaihi Wa Sallam). (Taqwiyatul leemaan,page 161). (But it is not possible to find peers of the ”Ulama of Deoband.)
12. After his death, the holy Prophet (Sallal Laahu ‘Alaihi Wa Sallam) has mingled with dust. (Taqwiyatul Ieemaan,page 59). (But the power of the ‘Ulama of Deoband to benefit people ever after they are dead continues.)
13. All Prophets and Messengers are worthless. (Taqwiyatul leemaan,page 29).
14. It is not necessary for a Prophet to be free from, and innocent of, every lie. (Tasfiyatul’Aqaa’id,page 25). (But nothing but truth comes out of the mouths of the ‘Ulama of Deoband.)
15. A Prophet should be praised only as a human being and even less. (Taqwiyatul leemaan,page 35). (But the ‘Ulama of Deobandi-Wahaabi faction should be praised as much as possible.)
16. The bigger ones, that is the Prophets, and the lesser ones, that is the rest of the creations, all are without knowledge and are ignorant. (Taqwiyatul Ieemaan,page 3).
17. The big creations, that is the Prophets, and the lesser creations, that is all other creations, are, in the eyes of Al-Laah, more lowly than even a cobbler. (Taqwiyatul leemaan,page 141).
18. It is permitted to call a Prophet as a Taaghoot(Satan). –(TafseerBulghatul Hairaan,page 431).
(But it is kufr(infidelity) to belittle the ‘Ulama of Deoband.)
19. A Prophet holds the same status amongst his followers as is held by a chaudhary(headman) or a landlord in a village. (Taqwiyatul leemaan, page 61). (But the Deobandi Mul-laa, Rasheed Ahmad Gangohi, is the ‘Mutaa’ul Kul’or the overall sovereign.)
20. Whosoever is named Muhammad or Alee (Sallal Laahu ‘Alaihi Wa ‘Aalihi Wa Ashaabihi Wa Sallam) has no authority over anything. A Prophet or a friend of Al-Laah can do nothing. (Taqwiyatul leemaan,page 41). (But the Deobandi-Wahaabi ‘Ulama hold sway over the entire world.)
21. The holy Prophet (Sallal Laahu ‘Alaihi Wa Sallam) had lost his wits. (Taqwiyatul leemaan,page 55).
22. A follower apparently excels his Prophet in deeds. (Tahzeerun-Naas,page 5).
23. A Deobandi Mul-laa saved the holy Prophet (Sallal Laahu ‘Alaihi Wa Sallam) from falling off Pulsiraat(the bridge over which the righteous will pass into Paradise). (BulghatulHairaan,page 8).
24. It is satisfying to say Laa’llaaha il-lal Laahu Ashraf Alee Rasool-ul-Laahand Al-Laahum-ma Salli ‘Ala Saiy-yidina Nabiy-yina Ashraf Aleeand there is no harm in saying so. (Risaalah Al lmaad,page 35) for the month of S. afar 1336 A.H.; and proceedings of a Munuazirah (religious debate) in Gaya, Al Furqaan,volume 3, page 85).
25. Celebrating Meelaad-un-Nabee, Sallal Laahu ‘Alaihi WaSallam(birthday of the Prophet) is like the Hindus celebrating the birthday of their Kanaihya. (Fataawa Meelaad Shareef,page 8; and Baraaheen-e-Qaati ‘ah,page 148). (But it is true Islaam to celebrate days of the Deobandi-Wahaabi ‘Ulama and their Daarul Uloom.)
26. The holy Prophet (Sallal Laahu ‘Alaihi Wa Sallam) and the Daj-jaal both are blessed with life. The traits which characterise the holy Prophet (Sallal Laahu ‘Alaihi Wa Sallam) are shared by the. Daj-jaal also. (Aabe Hayat,page l 69).
27. The holy Prophet’s (Sallal Laahu ‘Alaihi Wa Sallam) wish for something to happen is of no consequence. (Aabe Hayat,page 169). (But muchhappens at the wishes of the Wahaabi-Deobandi ‘Ulama.)
28. Believe in Al-Laah alone, and do not believe in anyone except Him. (Taqwiyatul Ieemaan,page 14)
29. Before Al-Laah, all Prophets and all friends of Al-Laah are insignificant specks of dust. (Taqwiyatul Ieemaan, page 54).
30. It is right to call the Prophet as your brother. – (Baraaheen-e-Qaati’ah, page 3). (Even if believing so is against the Qur’aan).
31. Any Musalmaan who regards the Prophet or the friends of Al-Laah to be Al-Laah’s creations and bondsmen and yet makes them his advocates and intercessors, calls on them for help, and gives nazrand niyaazequals Abu Jahl in apostasy. (Taqwiyatulleemaanpages 7 and 27).
32. Durood Taaj is disfavored and. reciting it is .not permitted. (Fazaa’il-i-Durood Shareef,page. 73 and Tazkiratur Rasheedvol. 2, page 117). (But to compose and recite. elegies (marsiyah)on the ‘Ulama of Deoband crediting them with much more excellences than those described in the Durood Taajfor the Messenger of Al-Laah (Sallal Laahu ‘Alaihi Wa Sallam) isquite right.)
33. A saintly person of the Deobandi faction had been given a bath by Hazrat ‘Alec (Radiyal Laahu ‘Anhu) and Hazrat Faatimah (Radiyal Laahu ‘Anha) had put on clothes on his (banned) body. (Siraat-i-Mustaqeem,Persian, page 164; Urdu, page 280).
34. Meelaad Shareef Mi’raaj Shareef, Giyaarhveen Shareef ‘urs Shareef; Khatm Shareef; Soyem, Chehlum, Faatihah Khawani,and leesaal-e-Sawaab, all are unlawful and bad innovations and the ways of the infidel Hindus. (Fataawa Ashrafyah,volume 2, Page 58; FataawaRasheediyah,volume 2, pages 144 and 150; and volume 3, pages 93 and 941).
(It should be noted that the Deobandi-Wahaabi-Tableeghi people who declare that celebrating Meelaad(birth) of the holy Prophet (Sallal Laahu ‘Alaihi Wa Sallam) is a wrong, unlawful, forbidden act of apostasy must be questioned how is it permissible and right to celebrate the foundation-day of the Daarul ‘Uloom,Deoband, and to call upon an apostate women to inaugurate it; to celebrate the days and the death anniversaries of their Mul-laasand. their Muftees;to appoint the time, the date and the place of such gatherings; to hold political and non-political demonstrations; to establish institutions in the name of non-Al-Laah; to ask for financial and other kinds of help for the propagation of non-AI-Laah.)
35. To eat a well known indigenous crow is a spiritually rewarding act. (Fataawa Rasheediyah, Volume 2, Page 1301). (But the eating of halwa (asweet dish) distributed on the occasion of Shabe Bara’at isforbidden).
36. To invoke the friends of Al-Laah even though regarding them as His creations is forbidden. (Taqwiyatul leemaan, 7). (But it is not forbidden if the ‘Ulama of Deoband themselves invoke them).
37. To supplicate after funeral prayers is not permitted. (Fatwa of Mufti Jameel Ahmad Thanvi, Jami’ah Ashrafiyah, Lahore). (But it is not forbidden if the ‘Ulama of Deoband themselves supplicate thus.)
38. It is permitted to take gifts distributed on the occasion of the Hindu festivals of Holi and Deewaali. (Fataawa Rasheediyah,volume 2, Page 130). (But to take gifts distributed on the occasion of Faatiha and Niyaaz is prohibited.)
39). There is no harm in eating food, if clean, prepared at the houses of the meanest and the lowliest of people. (Fataawa Rasheediyah,Volume 2, page 130). (But clean and permitted food distributed on the occasion of niyaaz of Giyaarhveen Shareef isaltogether prohibited.)
40. Drinking water from the sabeel (kiosk)set up by Hindus (apostates) out of the money earned through interest is permitted. (Fataawa Rasheediyah, Volume 3, pages 113 and 114). (But drinking clean water from the sabeelset up during the month of Muharram for the leesaal-e-Sawaabof Saiyyidina Imaam Husain (Radiyal Laahu ‘Anhu) with money provided by the lawful earnings of Musalmaans is prohibited.)
1) Hifzal leemaan. Ashraf Ali Sahib Thanvi.
2) Fataawa Rasheediyah. Rasheed Ahmad Sahib Gangohi.
3) Aabe Hayaat. Muhammad Qaasim Sahib Nanontvi.
4) Tahzeer un Naas. Muhammad Qaasim Sahib Nanontvi.
5) Baraaheen-e-Qaati ‘ah. Khaleel Ahmad Sahib Ambethvi.
6) Taqwiyatul leemaan. Shah Ismaiel Sahib Dehlvi Phulti Balakoti.
7) Siraat-e-Mustaqeem. Shah Ismaiel Sahib Dehlvi Phulti Balakoti.
8) Tafseer bulghatul Hairaan. Husain Ali Wan Bhachrani.
9) Tasfi yatul ‘Aqaaid. Muhammad Qaasim Sahib Nanontvi.
10) Risaalah Al Imdad. Ashraf Ali Sahib Thanvi.
For More Clips click this link : Why are differences ??